Full / Part Time Full time
Location USA – Remote Office
SE Role 2 – 3 Years relevant experience
- Cold-calling and prospecting essential
- Develop and manage sales pipeline through lead generation, selling, closing, leverage industry contacts and events.
- Cultivate relationships with new accounts to expand product penetration.
- Build and execute territory, account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Responsible for identifying appropriate contacts, building relationships with those contacts and developing opportunities.
- Drive sales activities in the territory and do so consistently.
- Meet sales revenue objectives for the assigned territory on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinate activities with management ensuring optimum opportunity qualification and subject matter expertise.
- Communicate effectively with excellent client presentation and writing skills.
- Travel required.
- Any experience in selling technology solutions to Rural Healthcare providers will be an advantage
- Knowledge of EHR and solution sales is a must
- Clinical experience in sales, physician practice or hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in MS Office
Napier was established in 1996 as a Healthcare IT Products and Services Company. With deep domain knowledge and singular focus, Napier Healthcare has built a robust, feature rich suite of products to deliver significant value to the stakeholders of the healthcare industry.
Our focus on Healthcare IT Solutions is driven by our mission to provide “Excellence in Healthcare Management.” Our solutions transform the way clinical information is captured and used to improve the quality of patient care, their safety and service delivery.
Napier is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 certified and HIPAA compliant company. As a testimony to our performance and commitment to clients, Napier was conferred with many prestigious awards such as Frost & Sullivan Singapore – Promising Healthcare IT Company of the year 2013, Frost & Sullivan – Healthcare IT Company of the year 2011, IBM Beacon Award 2011 – Best Industry Solution for Healthcare, Frost & Sullivan – Hospital Information Company of the year 2010, Frost & Sullivan – Healthcare IT Company of the year 2009 and IBM Public Sector 2008 Top Star Award.
Napier is headquartered in Singapore with its Global Development Centre in Hyderabad and Business offices in USA & Tanzania. We offer competitive salary, good work environment, company sponsored health insurance, excellent training programs and relocation assistance.
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com